It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The assists? No one to pick out.

Cucurella was assisting Welbeck and Maupay. Zinchenko wad picking out Sterling, de Bruyne, Jesus, Mahrez, Gündogan etc. so many better players to assist.

Zinchenko created just 16 chances so City players scored 25% of the chances he created.
If Brighton had scored 25% of Cucurella chances he’d have 10 or 11 PL assists.

Zinchenko has better attacking per 90 stats than Cancelo. Yet anyone with half a brain could tell you Cancelo is leagues ahead offensively.
So, you are conceding that Zinckhenko has better attacking stats than Cucurella and now bringing in Cancelo to muddy the waters further.

I really do think we're gonna need 2 more fullbacks if zinny leave, replacing ake with gvardiol does nothing to alleviate the fact we only had 3 fullbacks last season.

at least bring back Kabore or something

Pep has consistently talked about the hardest thing about a long stint in management being to keep the same players motivated. If every player stayed on average 6 years then you should be changing 3 a year of your main 18 players. The players we’ve had to retire over the last few seasons were far more difficult to navigate than Sterling, Jesus, Ake & Zinchenko and we got through that just fine. Especially when we’ve already brought in Haaland.

I’m looking forward to some fresh faces.

Pep has consistently talked about the hardest thing about a long stint in management being to keep the same players motivated. If every player stayed on average 6 years then you should be changing 3 a year of your main 18 players. The players we’ve had to retire over the last few seasons were far more difficult to navigate than Sterling, Jesus, Ake & Zinchenko and we got through that just fine. Especially when we’ve already brought in Haaland.

I’m looking forward to some fresh faces.
I think on average he replaced a 1/3rd of his Barcelona squad/fringe players a season when he was there.

So, you are conceding that Zinckhenko has better attacking stats than Cucurella and now bringing in Cancelo to muddy the waters further.
No but it proves my point that per 90 aren’t as relevant as you’re pretending.

The fact is Zinchenko played in a top team that creates tons of chances against the worst teams in the league. Cucurella played in one of the weakest Pl teams (on paper) and created more chances (total and per 90) than João Cancelo, Sadio Mané and Jarrod Bowen.

No but it proves my point that per 90 aren’t as relevant as you’re pretending.

The fact is Zinchenko played in a top team that creates tons of chances against the worst teams in the league. Cucurella played in one of the weakest Pl teams (on paper) and created more chances (total and per 90) than João Cancelo, Sadio Mané and Jarrod Bowen.
Ok mate, have it your way. You won’t change your mind and will cherry pick (incorrect) stats to back up your argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.