It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Dunno why people are trying to make Felix happen

Guy is their most expensive player ever, he's got a contract till 2026 and has just won their player of the season

It'll cost what they spent or there abouts for a player who is granted very very good but don't think he's on the level that many thought he'd reach

Don't need a 2nd forward when we are quite regimented in a 4-3-3 unless we want him to take Bernardo position where Bernardo is far superior in that role

Give McAtee a chance first

Dunno why people are trying to make Felix happen

Guy is their most expensive player ever, he's got a contract till 2026 and has just won their player of the season

It'll cost what they spent or there abouts for a player who is granted very very good but don't think he's on the level that many thought he'd reach

Don't need a 2nd forward when we are quite regimented in a 4-3-3 unless we want him to take Bernardo position where Bernardo is far superior in that role

Give McAtee a chance first
TH has said the fee for Felix is 75m which is doable if we get decent cash for Jesus.

TH has said the fee for Felix is 75m which is doable if we get decent cash for Jesus.

Still think that's too much

Don't know where he plays in this team, don't think he's great out wide and we have wide players like him

And in CM he's untested, don't think he has the dog in him like Bernardo to play that role

CF? We have Haaland and Alvarez for that role, don't see why we need to spend £75mil on a player in that role

If we are going to spend that it should be on a natural CM like Bellingham

Squad potential line up:
GK: Ederson, Steffan
RB: Walker, Cancelo
CB: Laporte, Dias, Stones, Ake,
LB: Zinchenko, Cucurella,
DM: Rodri, Phillips,
CM: Bernardo, Gundo,
CM: KDB, Foden,
LW: Sterling, Grealish,
ST: Haaland, Alvarez,
RW: Mahrez, Palmer.

14 'foreign' spots taken and 7 spots for HG.

If the rumours about Palmer getting a lot of minutes next season, I doubt Jesus' place will be taken (Alvarez taking Torres'). However, if Sterling goes we're an attacking option short and lacking some experience up front. Leao and Felix would be amazing options. Felix not like for like, but Leao comparisons on Sterling could be made.

Both rep'd by Mendes - neither likely to come and probably replaced next summer.

tolm has banged the Felix drum since january strangely enough though and intimates that if gabby moves on Felix could come in which would just be unfair on the rest of the league! lol
Are we talking about a different Tolm?

This isn't a thing. Turned us down last time.

Not entirely true. His agent Jorge Mendes continues to try and concoct deals to bring him to us.

He was floating Bernie swap last summer but we weren't having it.

It was more insulting he proposed Niguez first!

I do fear if Bernie does wish to call time this summer (he seems happy enough) that Felix might be flagged up again.

Mendes is already trying to broker a new Cancelo deal.

Squad potential line up:
GK: Ederson, Steffan
RB: Walker, Cancelo
CB: Laporte, Dias, Stones, Ake,
LB: Zinchenko, Cucurella,
DM: Rodri, Phillips,
CM: Bernardo, Gundo,
CM: KDB, Foden,
LW: Sterling, Grealish,
ST: Haaland, Alvarez,
RW: Mahrez, Palmer.

14 'foreign' spots taken and 7 spots for HG.

If the rumours about Palmer getting a lot of minutes next season, I doubt Jesus' place will be taken (Alvarez taking Torres'). However, if Sterling goes we're an attacking option short and lacking some experience up front. Leao and Felix would be amazing options. Felix not like for like, but Leao comparisons on Sterling could be made.

Both rep'd by Mendes - neither likely to come and probably replaced next summer.
I guess we’ll tell palmer that Mahrez will get one more year and his minutes will be earmarked for palmer in 2023. That means we replace Jesus with Felix.

Still think that's too much

Don't know where he plays in this team, don't think he's great out wide and we have wide players like him

And in CM he's untested, don't think he has the dog in him like Bernardo to play that role

CF? We have Haaland and Alvarez for that role, don't see why we need to spend £75mil on a player in that role

If we are going to spend that it should be on a natural CM like Bellingham
I guess he will be bought as an lw and used in all of the 3 forward positions. He will be like a right footed Foden in that sense.

Me and him exchanged what’s app messages yesterday about that. My vibe is that Felix isn’t on the agenda this summer but I’m not about to argue with him if he knows better!

I feel like if we wanted a not-quite-a-striker, not-quite-a-midfielder kind of player who can't play on the wing and isn't living up to potential because of their manager we could sign Dybala on a free and save £80m.

The Felix link just doesn't quite add up with Haaland coming in and Alvarez getting better every single game, and we're probably still going to play false 9 occasionally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.