It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Chelsea must be confusing the moneyball method with lowballing. Yanks tho so expect nothing less. You can see the play here. New owner is setting out a stall that they won’t pay over the odds. Rom transfer was a disaster.

This doesn't really say anything new when you think about it.

It just indicates that City are not actively looking to move Ake on (which we knew), but he's not so indispensable that a large offer wouldn't turn the club's head (which we also knew).
True, but the new info is that we would need to identify a replacement first.

This new Chelsea owner is a pain in the arse ,Go fuck yourself , show more respect to MCFC & the player .

Yep funny he bid straight away what Leeds wanted for Raphinha! Just because we have the owner we have he is taking the piss and I bet Sterling goes for 35m

Chelsea must be confusing the moneyball method with lowballing. Yanks tho so expect nothing less. You can see the play here. New owner is setting out a stall that they won’t pay over the odds. Rom transfer was a disaster.
They won't get any player if they don't accept that the successful clubs have to pay a big premium. Hardball all they want but very few clubs in the EPL are short of funds to the point where they let players go cheaply.

Yep funny he bid straight away what Leeds wanted for Raphinha! Just because we have the owner we have he is taking the piss and I bet Sterling goes for 35m
He will try it on but i think we will get 45-50m for sterling .
He's like a wasp that wont go away ! go on fuckoff you little bastard ! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.