It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He's under contract. Loyalty bonuses play a strong part of what comes out of a player's/representative's mouth. He's said nothing.
Feedback from the family doesn't necessarily constitute "all parties"

I'd love him to stay but suspect that City would accept any offer in excess of what we paid for him. Much the same as Raheem.

It's just a job.

Im replying to your post where you are concerned he is unhappy. Pol Ballus says he is happy.

Now you can choose to believe whoever you like. I’m believing Pol because of his contacts with Pep And the club. I also find it encouraging that Pep said Barca would find it very difficult to sign Bernardo.

Raheem is clearly unhappy with playing time. With Bernardo it was a family issue that, according to Pol, isn’t as big as it was a year ago.

Rumour is he has bought a house in Cheshire?

Given how well Bernardo has played while unsettled I don’t see a problem going forward whether he signs an extension or not.

Last edited:
1. Freak or not, all players are one bad challenge away from never playing again, and it's a fact that some players will take more time to settle. Hopefully, he and Alvarez will be great for us, but don't be too surprised if they don't meet the high expectations that some people on here seem to have.

2. By that reasoning, we don't need Haaland or any other striker! What has worked before isn't guaranteed to work again. Other clubs will adapt and improve and we've made moves to keep one or two steps ahead
Already throwing dirt on Haaland, right? How's that Super Jack doing by the way? You know, the guy you are always wanking off to.

You associate with dippers? WTF ;)
The office is full of the cunts, they sit around waxing lyrical about their special club and reciting that poetry bilge from rawk.
I just giggle at it all and call them daft cunts, they hate it.
They fully believe all the bollocks spoon fed to them by the pals of Liverpool UK media.
They are exactly how i imagined religious cults to be but they really don't see it at all.

Im replying to your post where you are concerned he is unhappy. Pol Ballus says he is happy.

Now you can choose to believe whoever you like. I’m believing Pol because of his contacts with Pep And the club. I also find it encouraging that Pep said Barca would find it very difficult to sign Bernardo.

Raheem is clearly unhappy with playing time. With Bernardo it was a family issue that, according to Pol, isn’t as big as it was a year ago.

Rumour is he has bought a house in Cheshire?

Given how well Bernardo has played while unsettled I don’t see a problem going forward whether he signs an extension or not.

Obviously, I hope he is happy now and stays. However, I really don't see him signing a new contract, so it's money now or let him walk for nothing.

If the right money is on the table, I think City will take it. Whichever way it goes, I'd much prefer it settled before the season starts

Obviously, I hope he is happy now and stays. However, I really don't see him signing a new contract, so it's money now or let him walk for nothing.

If the right money is on the table, I think City will take it. Whichever way it goes, I'd much prefer it settled before the season starts
Bernardo is contracted to City until 2025 what is the rush to sell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.