It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

1 Out

Zinchenko to Arsenal

1 In

Cucurella to CITY

Hot and bothered. Hot because 37 degree is ridiculous for Manchester. Why do foreign players yearn for this? Can’t wait for a storm or a bit of drizzle.
Bothered because Zin is almost certainly gone with a report of him saying his farewells to the players and staff today and then off to Orlando to join a Mickey Mouse Club ironically. His price is rumoured to be £30 Million plus a few add ons. This now leaves City with zero orthodox left backs so talk turns to Cucurella.

Supersilva21 made a rare appearance with some ITK news that City had finally put a bid in of £37 million and a further £12 million in achievable add ons for Cucurella.

So today has been all about our historical Achilles heal the Left Back position with some posters wanting one and others two. If City‘s squad does or does not have enough depth to cope in a World Cup year is also a hot topic hotly discussed on a hot day.

Neymar coming or not is still being talked about and the poll is very close. However reports are coming out that PSG did offer him to us with Bernardo going the other way. City apparently chose to not think too much about that one. The deal seems dead but 93.20blue does appear to have broken the news on here that we were after him in the first place.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum.
As sad as I am that Zinchenko is leaving, you’ve Just put a smile back on my face “off to Orlando, to join a Mickey Mouse club” is brilliant.

Top post @Cobwebcat

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

1 Out

Zinchenko to Arsenal

1 In

Cucurella to CITY

Hot and bothered. Hot because 37 degree is ridiculous for Manchester. Why do foreign players yearn for this? Can’t wait for a storm or a bit of drizzle.
Bothered because Zin is almost certainly gone with a report of him saying his farewells to the players and staff today and then off to Orlando to join a Mickey Mouse Club ironically. His price is rumoured to be £30 Million plus a few add ons. This now leaves City with zero orthodox left backs so talk turns to Cucurella.

Supersilva21 made a rare appearance with some ITK news that City had finally put a bid in of £37 million and a further £12 million in achievable add ons for Cucurella.

So today has been all about our historical Achilles heal the Left Back position with some posters wanting one and others two. If City‘s squad does or does not have enough depth to cope in a World Cup year is also a hot topic hotly discussed on a hot day.

Neymar coming or not is still being talked about and the poll is very close. However reports are coming out that PSG did offer him to us with Bernardo going the other way. City apparently chose to not think too much about that one. The deal seems dead but 93.20blue does appear to have broken the news on here that we were after him in the first place.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum.
Cheers bud.

Just a couple of points.

1. The Unmentionable is our only "orthodox" left back.
2. 93.20blue didn't say we we after him as such (unless I missed that bit), it seems that he was offered to us (perhaps with Bernado in the same conversation), and after a quick chat we said "Thanks, but no thanks".

Did your post not say this ?

I see no reason why zinny can't be depth here as well, with the other options of rodri, phillips, Bernie and gundogan.
I mentioned ways to get him more minutes, I did not state any reason as to why we are selling him which is what your reply to me indicated.

I know he wants more minutes, I was giving solutions to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.