It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Not a bad shout, I’m sure we’ll be watching how he progresses and we’ve got Aguero who should know whether his personality would fit in here as well. Reminds me of Luka Jovic in the admittedly very few highlights I’ve seen of him, some really good finishes in there and one horrendous miss (just for contextual balance before anyone pipes up).

Solid player, but I don't think he has the ability to replace Aguero, I'd rather we give Jesus a nice run of games

Solid player, but I don't think he has the ability to replace Aguero, I'd rather we give Jesus a nice run of games
Absolutely, he more than deserves his chance and I hope and think he’ll get far more opportunities this coming season. He’s got everything in his game, it’s just consistency he needs but I think that’ll come the more he plays, like with most players.

I know its quiet but this sums up how much we have got in the Dippers heads...

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...ols-premier-league-rivals-manchester-16487812

I would be ashamed to be associated with a local newspaper that is so concerned about what is going to happen at City in 12 months time !!!

It sums up nothing. Don’t see the issue at all. They’ve got a page to fill daily on Liverpool related news at a time when nothing’s happening. That’s inevitably going to mean we get mentioned whenever news comes out concerning us. The MEN do it with city and United, I bet every local paper does the exact same thing with each teams local and positional rivals too.

It sums up nothing. Don’t see the issue at all. They’ve got a page to fill daily on Liverpool related news at a time when nothing’s happening. That’s inevitably going to mean we get mentioned whenever news comes out concerning us. The MEN do it with city and United, I bet every local paper does the exact same thing with each teams local and positional rivals too.
I do like that it says he has won 3 Premier League titles in that article. The one he’s just won forgotten about no doubt

Ruben Dias has a 52m release clause. Should be all over him if Ota leaves. Like the look of Saliba as well, but he’s very young

Ruben Dias has a 52m release clause. Should be all over him if Ota leaves. Like the look of Saliba as well, but he’s very young

Reckon if we wanted someone young we'd be all over De Ligt. Or even this guy. Seems we want someone a bit more mature and experienced.

But next week could be interesting. Who knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.