It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one person on this thread who is 100% ITK. He would never ever post the stuff here as he would not receive the info anymore and he would betray a very important personal relationship based on years of trust and business dealings.

Still have fun guessing, no harm in that.

There is one person on this thread who is 100% ITK. He would never ever post the stuff here as he would not receive the info anymore and he would betray a very important personal relationship based on years of trust and business dealings.
I am Spartacus!

I really hope we go back in for Mahrez. We know he wants to play for Pep and would be very attainable. He can play either wing and he's a danger on the counter attack. He gets assists and has a good cross. He also has very good ball control as well and wouldn't be surprised if he could play in as a CM ala Dave and KDB.

Mbappe is the absolute dream, but realistically almost probably about a 2% chance. Other than that, apart from replacement/backup for fernandinho I don't really mindnwhat we do in summer this year. Lovely young squad.

I really hope we go back in for Mahrez. We know he wants to play for Pep and would be very attainable. He can play either wing and he's a danger on the counter attack. He gets assists and has a good cross. He also has very good ball control as well and wouldn't be surprised if he could play in as a CM ala Dave and KDB.

Interesting analysis. I wonder if the long term plan is to have sterling play as a false 9 in the future, Mahrez on the left with Jesus cutting in off the right ,

Ah ok cool. I've had the same thing as sterling through the middle, think he causes havoc there with his movement and dribbling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.