Not open for further replies.
He can fuck off
Same time every year
Real will win champions league again to hide their wank season
Hell then stay under a promise of more playing time

Neymar can fuck if too!!

Need players with right personality
Iniesta for a year would be good

What we have to remember is that its march and a long way before the transfer window even opens and even longer before it closes. An awful lot can happen with just a day or two with transfers. So however good the info is it has to be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

Having said all that, just the fact that Isco's name has been mentioned will lead to a lot of hilarity and amusing gifs of discos and dancing cats!!!

Would be a great addition if he came....does he have the work rate pep demands...he certainly has the skill set.

Isco....I don't even know how to feel about another isco will he won't he summer.

2 years ago he looked like the best heir to David Silva in the world, he was absolutely incredible and arguably the best player in Spain after Messi.

But he's had a shit season, he's been shoved to the bench like we all knew he would as soon as he signed the contract, he'd be 26....and now we have Bernardo Silva instead.

Don’t think I can handle another Isco transfer saga. Next we will be seeing pictures of him wearing that city shirt :-)

I could imagine Pep bringing Isco and and reinventing him to play the Fernandinho role in team

Would love Isco here, but really dont get how were gonna fit all these midfielders in. Maybe, as the MEN wrote about, Pep dont see Bernardo as a midfielder at all but part of the frontline as a winger or f9? Or maybe he wants Isco in as the F9? We might even start using KdB even deeper as I suspect Pep liking what he saw in the cup final.

I love supporting a Pep team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.