It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey
Werner
Fred
Weigl

That would be a sensational window but would surely see the end of Sergio?

I don't think it should actually. Bernardo is not a forward...we have seen how thin we are in recent weeks when trying to compete for 4 trophies. A striker and a wide forward to go with our existing 4 attackers would be fine. If we went for a striker and Bailey and if Aguero wanted to stay I would expect it would spell the end for Gundogan. Bernardo has shown he is better already in the middle and if Gundogan could play the backup right wing role that Bernardo has been playing I think we would have already seen Bernardo in the middle.

I'd like 4 new 60-odd million fullbacks please. Last year's are just so 50-odd.

Ok so assuming Fred is one that's 200 million for the last 3. That's a lot if they are all coming from Germany. I think KDB is still the most expensive sale out of the bundesliga, so on average these 3 players would be more expensive.
I see Lewandowski changed his agent a couple of days ago.

Barcelona bought Ousmane Dembélé for 140mil from Dortmund.

De Rossi
Isco
Kaká
??

Jonny-Evans-Arsenal-912381.jpg

Hmm. Do I avoid this thread or do I put all the twats from the last transfer thread back on ignore?
A little unfair to start this so early as I just cleared my ignore list last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.