It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think Angelino might be here next season? I know the dutch league is not the best, but he's got 3 goals and 7 assists in all comps this season, which is very impressive for a fullback in a bottom 5 team. He's quick, fantastic offensively and club trained and would therefore not occupy a foreign spot like Zinchenko would next season

yes with zin leaving

Greizman is a superior. But we are not after him. So Zaha
How would you be so certain that we aren't chasing Griezmann? With the likes of Mourinho lurking around and observing our every move, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that we are working on a deal in a coded manner.
Same way we didn't think Mo Salah would be this exceptional when he signed for pool last year.

Sergio Busquets would be the perfect signing for city, his style has been molded to play pep football. He would be the dream scenario.
Meh! He won't. He was perfect for Pep 7 years ago playing in a different league. Things, times, leagues and Pep have all changed.

How would you be so certain that we aren't chasing Griezmann? With the likes of Mourinho lurking around and observing our every move, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that we are working on a deal in a coded manner.

Same way we didn't think Mo Salah would be this exceptional when he signed for pool last year.
My apologies, I don't think we are. But you are right, I don't know for a fact. That said, if he were available, I'm sure United will be after him too. Griezmann isn't an unknown quality we can sneak in the back door.

Every team in the world will be in for him if he is available, City and United included.

Last edited:
My apologies, I don't think we are. But you are right, I don't know for a fact. That said, if he were available, I'm sure United will be after him too. Griezmann isn't an unknown quality we can sneak in the back door.

Every team in the world will be in for him if he is available, City and United included.

My guess is we're interested, but realize the Griezmann - Barcelona deal has been 90% done since it was postponed last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.