It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on the two done deals @tolmie's hairdoo ?

Things gone very quiet mate! Thought we might hear a few more links with transfer window open in 6 days.....I think this is an important summer for us, maybe the most important and will show if we've learnt from mistakes of the past....If we sit back and dont improve in a few areas I can see teams like Liverpool really push us for the prem next season...

Things gone very quiet mate! Thought we might hear a few more links with transfer window open in 6 days.....I think this is an important summer for us, maybe the most important and will show if we've learnt from mistakes of the past....If we sit back and dont improve in a few areas I can see teams like Liverpool really push us for the prem next season...

Yeah I personally think we have stuff in the pipeline but Tolmie stated a while back that we had two deals DONE? I assume as he put it in capitals it was agreed with club and player but alas no further clues since

I would love it if we would try to get Rashford.. He doesn’t seem too happy at united and would be perfect for our system. He could be a star ik the making as well, espacially with Pep. Any thoughts?

I 100% get what you are saying, you do have to always keep improving and not stand still, but I don’t think this Summer is that important. We are 7 wins ahead of the competition. Players like Sterling, Jesus, Sane, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Bernardo are all 1 year older (they are all early 20s) and more wise to the league. I think the team we have now will be much better without signing anyone. Still i'd def sign another winger and DM

I would love it if we would try to get Rashford.. He doesn’t seem too happy at united and would be perfect for our system. He could be a star ik the making as well, espacially with Pep. Any thoughts?

Thoughts?

Lay off the weed or opiods.

Rashford is a real talent but they won't sell to us and he has three years left on his contract if they activate the additional year I believe

Thanks for that!

Just to play nice, why would we take him?

Just extended contract so wouldn't be cheap, wouldn't get close to our first five across the front and we've Brahim and possibly one of Mahrez/Zaha/Bailey incoming.

He's nowhere near our standard lad, ignore the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.