It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to play nice, why would we take him?

Just extended contract so wouldn't be cheap, wouldn't get close to our first five across the front and we've Brahim and possibly one of Mahrez/Zaha/Bailey incoming.

He's nowhere near our standard lad, ignore the hype.

Like most people on here i’m hoping for a world class striker this window or at least a player with huge potential.. Mahrez and Zaha don’t get me very exited. I haven’t seen enough from Bailey to have an opinion on him.
But Rashford fits the club transfer policy i thought. I get that he is hyped but i truely believe that Pep could do so much more with Rashford than Mourinho is doing..
It’s just really really quiet and it’s getting me nervous because i hope to see us improve and not stagnate.

Like most people on here i’m hoping for a world class striker this window or at least a player with huge potential.. Mahrez and Zaha don’t get me very exited. I haven’t seen enough from Bailey to have an opinion on him.
But Rashford fits the club transfer policy i thought. I get that he is hyped but i truely believe that Pep could do so much more with Rashford than Mourinho is doing..
It’s just really really quiet and it’s getting me nervous because i hope to see us improve and not stagnate.
Tad early to be getting nervous. This season hasnt finished yet

Things gone very quiet mate! Thought we might hear a few more links with transfer window open in 6 days.....I think this is an important summer for us, maybe the most important and will show if we've learnt from mistakes of the past....If we sit back and dont improve in a few areas I can see teams like Liverpool really push us for the prem next season...

Last season there wasn't a breath about Bernardo then the window opened and BOOM he was a City player.

Later in the window PSG massively inflated the market with their ridiculous €200m bid for Neymar, which made ~€50m for Bernardo look a bargain.

I expect to see us move fast again this time for the same reason.

Last season there wasn't a breath about Bernardo then the window opened and BOOM he was a City player.

Later in the window PSG massively inflated the market with their ridiculous €200m bid for Neymar, which made ~€50m for Bernardo look a bargain.

I expect to see us move fast again this time for the same reason.

Best part was my rag mate was convinced he was flying in to Manchester to sign with them.

Think it will be just a couple planned but also dependant upon who leaves and a couple of the youngsters.

A midfielder will obviously be targeted and i think an attacking wide player...Mahrez was obviously a plan B to Sanchez....maybe now we have time we will have a different plan A.....
Wouldnt like to see us go for Zaha....just dont think he is good enough...bit part player who doesnt improve the squad....

So do you think Rashford is world class. I dont and not just because he plays for the rags. Dont think he tracks back and why would. he come here to be understudy to Sàne or Sterling. Is rather Roberts come back and fight for his chance

So do you think Rashford is world class. I dont and not just because he plays for the rags. Dont think he tracks back and why would. he come here to be understudy to Sàne or Sterling. Is rather Roberts come back and fight for his chance
I think we want to buy another versatile attacker who can play in all theee positions up front to rotate with sane, sterling, jesus and aguero. IF Rashford would be an option one day he could be that player and we should be all over him. With him in this squad we can rotate for years to come.. just my opinion, sad it will never happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.