It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest player of all time, a gigantic club with a huge global fanbase, hundreds of millions of pounds on the line and an inept president who is seen as a laughing stock around the world and some of you seem to think this is as straightforward as ordering a fucking Happy Meal.

Get a fucking grip.

If you find yourself absolutely despising every minute of this bullshit then piss off and wait for an announcement on the official site.

Sorry for getting serious for a second but I couldn't find a GIF for it.
Agreed this will take more negotiating than the Palestine/ Israel problem, all this i’m done shite and why is it taking so long from some posters do me a favour, it’s going to come down to compromise if that duckegg of a Barca president knows the meaning of the word.

The greatest player of all time, a gigantic club with a huge global fanbase, hundreds of millions of pounds on the line and an inept president who is seen as a laughing stock around the world and some of you seem to think this is as straightforward as ordering a fucking Happy Meal.

Get a fucking grip.

If you find yourself absolutely despising every minute of this bullshit then piss off and wait for an announcement on the official site.

Sorry for getting serious for a second but I couldn't find a GIF for it.
Nugget meal or burger?

I’d like to think you are right, which would make Cheese’s postulation of throwing in the kitchen sink look pretty stupid.
Haha, I hope I'm right too, I really do.
I'm with you regards Cheesy's information but I also think that he's an honest bloke who reports what he's told / what he hears. I know that he has good contacts, and gets to hear stuff earlier than we do and from better sources, but sometimes those at the top will want some misinformation put out and he'll get fed a line and report it in good faith.
As mad as it sounds, he could be right on this one too, for reasons that neither of us are aware of (life's full of surprises).
I hope not but you never know eh?

all this i’m done shite and why is it taking so long from some posters do me a favour

My guess is that it's the same people every time but it happens with every single transfer we get involved in which doesn't last a couple of days. Funnily enough, those are usually the best players we sign.

If it was up to some of these wetties we'd have left Kev to be hoovered up by Bayern.

If it is as simple as Messi's camp being correct about the contract and Barca refusing to honour then a simple employment tribunal should sort it out in a matter of weeks.

In the meantime the Fifa transfer document (spoken about yesterday/this morning) can allow him to come and train with us pending the postive completion of the tribunal (or Spanish equivalent.....i would assume similar process as we are governed by the same EU laws?).

I can only presume that the contract isn't as clear cut as we would like, hence why he isn't already enjoying the lovely Manchester weather....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.