It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Woowar puts in a bid of £100m what will Barca do?
What will Messi do?
I reckon Barca would sell, not sure if Messi would want to go to the rags, but they would certainly offer mega bucks to him.

I think the next step will be us putting a bid in for him....I think this is the way that it was always going to pan out as the likelyhood of the Barca president acting properly was extremely low.

If we put a bid in for him there will be presure to sell him knowing he will walk for free next summer. Barca are in debt - they need money to bring players in. They also want Garcia from us (his value is a pittance when compared to Messi but he is a player they covert) and we may see him as part of the bid.

Pressure from other board members
pressure from a section of the fan base - Messi has told them they are better off without him and that the team needs rebuilding without him - this is a message directly to them with the caveat that its the team that matters not him - he has won the battle of hearts and minds with that one statement.
Pressure from other board members and share holders (again the fans in Barca's case)
Pressure from the media

Of course the Bart may hold out and refuse

if he holds out long enough he might be in jail for those corruption charges

window has another month yet so a lot can happen, we have two good acquisitions already with more to come , but i grant you chelsea have first dibs with their signings

I think there’s time but we have to stop fucking about now and take some risks. I’m not saying paying over the odds but we do seem to take a while and we’ve lost players in previous transfer windows.

It isn't over
Think your right Tolmie. These are bitter and jealous men (Bart & Tebas). Its hard to believe given the local knowledge that we have, that this recent scenario would play out just as it has done, without our business savvy owners having a plan B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.