It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the year Messi. Maradona, Pele and Di Stefano all sign for Manchester City. I can tell. It was in my horoscope.

Do we currently have 16 foreign players after Sané’s departure? Just trying to piece together the sales to make that possible.

We know Bravo is gone, but if Steffen replaces him, there’s no gain there. Otamendi and Zinchenko would be gone, so we’d need one more foreign player sold and realistically Stones would have to stay. Who else leaves? Could be Cancelo but then we’d have to get a homegrown right back on top of the above 4.

Personally I think we’d be missing a trick to not get a homegrown backup keeper. Tim Krul or someone like that. Just to do a job for a year or two and allow us a more exciting window!

EDIT: as I been pointed out, I completely forgot about Silva leaving :) Everything is good!

I wonder if we're still very keen on Chilwell? If Leicester miss out on top 4 we might get him a bit cheaper.

Ake will also probably be available if Bournemouth go down but he's a little weak in the air for my liking.

Both are HG.

Also, does anyone know if Garcia counts as HG? I think its 3 years at the club before turning 21 so if he's not now he will be soon wont he?

Awaits in-depth analysis by posters who have never heard of him let alone seen him play.

well he has a D in his name, an I , an E, a G and an O. In his surname he also has a C, an A, an R, an L, an O and and an S. He's a centre-back at Sevilla linked to us. Centre-back is a position in the defence of a side, just in front of the goalkeeper. Sevilla are a Spanish club based in the city of Seville.

Not here to convince anyone. Believe it or not.

Of course you are. You are an attention seeker, a Walter Mitty type character, not who you say you are and have been quickly found out.

Dont beat yourself up though as many have tried before you and failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.