It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi's legal team are lodging papers with FIFA today. They want their man on a plane to Manchester by Friday.

..so my wife was like “has Messi signed yet?”
I said not yet, but it could be done by/on Friday.
..”are you going to get the home shirt with his name on the back?”
Yes definitely, I said, but will have Tolmie on the back instead of Messi.
“...who’s Tolmie?”

if only you knew darling.....if only you knew.

As much as I'd quite like to see Messi at City from a PR oint of view (as would the Premier League), I can't help the feeling that I'll be crushed if we do sign him but no centre-half and left-back (and perhaps midfielder).

Pretty much this. It seems Barcelona hope to get 100s of millions based on purely our relyctance to wait and our fear of an uncertainty they have created with nothing but some bravado.

And perhaps the argument that Juve paid 100m for Ronaldo. But he had 3 years meft on his contract, was a couple years younger, and wasn't fed up of r.madrid.
Still pinching myself at the mere thought that Messi could be in a City shirt. Crazy days.

As much as I'd quite like to see Messi at City from a PR oint of view (as would the Premier League), I can't help the feeling that I'll be crushed if we do sign him but no centre-half and left-back (and perhaps midfielder).
Those were my initial thoughts but it has been stated on here many times that Messi would come from a separate contingency budget and wouldn’t affect our other business

Im sure you would get over it, drama queens normally have a spat and then recover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.