It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Thiago goes to Liverpool then for the first time they will actually have a decent, cultured midfielder to compliment the rest of the team. Can't see us finishing above them if he beds in well unfortunately.

The press will suffer though. It’ll be interesting to see them without all the midfield workhorses. Signs their intensity is dropping already since lockdown.

Neither of whom make our starting XI. We need a starting LB and a CB. We've not addressed either and we have a nightmare start to the season.
Agree with you here, Sean. Recruitment has not been good enough. Im sure Ake and Torress will be good additions but its clear what the club need. We need a leader at the back, the fact KK was allowed to leave without any replacements is criminal.
Arguably a LB, an attacking player and a CM also needed.
We need to start being harsh.If a player isnt good enough, get rid. Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan. we need to replace these players with first team players.

i feel like 'IF' this window doesnt go as plan, then Txixi should be removed. Gets quoted a figure for a player, spends 6 months negotiating, only to either miss out or just pay the asking price. Fucking shite.

Agree with you here, Sean. Recruitment has not been good enough. Im sure Ake and Torress will be good additions but its clear what the club need. We need a leader at the back, the fact KK was allowed to leave without any replacements is criminal.
Arguably a LB, an attacking player and a CM also needed.
We need to start being harsh.If a player isnt good enough, get rid. Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan. we need to replace these players with first team players.

i feel like 'IF' this window doesnt go as plan, then Txixi should be removed. Gets quoted a figure for a player, spends 6 months negotiating, only to either miss out or just pay the asking price. Fucking shite.
The window probably is going to plan, just not your plan.

Forget it - it's hard discussing with someone as blinkered as you- you must not follow transfer news of other clibs
Hahahaha, I'm blinkered? You keep trotting out the same shit and haven't actually answered anybodies questions.

You're full of shit bud.

I am really surprised at many of the comments in here. We have got the best manager in our history (sorry Joe), and are playing the best football in our history, as far as I can say only bring in my early 60’s. The last 10 years has been hugely the most successful in our history. Yet we still get a huge number of posters that everything isn’t quite as they would like it, slagging off players, the manager, the senior execs. Spoiled fucking cunts
Spoiled, you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.