It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed so far:

Torres - arguably the most promising 20 year old from Spain.
Ake - a versatile, consistent centre half with his best years to come.

People whinging need to get a grip. Yes, we do need another starting CB but let's stop being drama Queens about it.

The club will be doing everything possible to try and bring in the right players.

In Khaldoon we trust.

Signed so far:

People whinging need to get a grip. Yes, we do need another starting CB but let's stop being drama Queens about it.

The club will be doing everything possible to try and bring in the right players.

In Khaldoon we trust.
i dont think the issue is the players that we have bought so far are shite, i think its that we need more + better quality signings aswell as these.

Signed so far:

In Khaldoon we trust.

Do you think, having watched the Lyon game and countless performances in the league, that with those additions we're now equipped to bridge a 20 point gap to Liverpool who've just signed Thiago?

Come on. As fans we're entitled to be concerned with the season starting shortly. If we had started 18/19 sloppily, we wouldn't have won the league. That's how tight things can be. So saying wait until October 5th to judge our business is a nonsense if we've dropped points in games before that.

Has somebody from the club said that Ake has been signed as a back up CB? I think we will be seeing a lot more of him than people are expecting!

Agree with you here, Sean. Recruitment has not been good enough. Im sure Ake and Torress will be good additions but its clear what the club need. We need a leader at the back, the fact KK was allowed to leave without any replacements is criminal.
Arguably a LB, an attacking player and a CM also needed.
We need to start being harsh.If a player isnt good enough, get rid. Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan. we need to replace these players with first team players.

i feel like 'IF' this window doesnt go as plan, then Txixi should be removed. Gets quoted a figure for a player, spends 6 months negotiating, only to either miss out or just pay the asking price. Fucking shite.

Ffs, we haven't even signed him yet. Give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.