It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can answer that! Omfg are you for real? You know this is real life and not FIFA?
Now you are exactly the type of person i was referring to on my previous post. You cannot take anything negative about city. The players, management, transfer business.
The window so far has not been good enough.
I suppose you would say, 'You know this is real life and not FIFA?' for chelsea before this current window?
Or any other successful window for any other football club?
All because i said we need a top draw Central midfielder, + Centre back.

get a grip.

Apply that logic to politics then.

Are you a Labour fan? Tory fan?

If you are a Labour fan, haven't you ever sat there and slagged Boris and the rest of the Tory party off like mad? Calling them all the names under the sun in the process.

But then again... using the same logic... i could say they are more qualified than you to make a decision so you should not have an opinion to criticise them. Am i being fair here? Would you agree?

Not at all.....politicians SHOULD make descions for the good of the country/people, BUT DO make them to suit their own interests......
City's hierarchy make decisions in the best interests of the club NOT themselves ;)

Agree with you here, Sean. Recruitment has not been good enough. Im sure Ake and Torress will be good additions but its clear what the club need. We need a leader at the back, the fact KK was allowed to leave without any replacements is criminal.
Arguably a LB, an attacking player and a CM also needed.
We need to start being harsh.If a player isnt good enough, get rid. Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan. we need to replace these players with first team players.

i feel like 'IF' this window doesnt go as plan, then Txixi should be removed. Gets quoted a figure for a player, spends 6 months negotiating, only to either miss out or just pay the asking price. Fucking shite.

Do you pick your ball up and refuse to play every lunchtime at school if things don't go your way?......just asking.

Ok Bumbleblues controversial post of the day. People saying our signings won’t bridge 18-20 point gap to scousers??! They weren’t 18-30 points better than us. They just weren’t , they had let’s say more decisions go their way.. pens ,VAR and they scraped over the line in close games better than we did, and even perhaps kept their heads better at times. But it is my belief they are not miles better than us and we will sign more players before the window slams shut. Keep the faith. C’mon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.