It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you’ve actually been watching the whole games? He’s had some good moments followed by his usual brain dead defending. He’s useless in a top team and we need to get rid.
I don’t necessarily want him gone because I believe he will improve a fair bit over the season. By the time he’s in a physical condition to play at high level he may have cost us too many points and his confidence could never recover. A LB can’t keep getting skinned week I week out and it not affect him mentally.

Came here to say this. Am I doing work today or am sitting on BM and having eyes on the sky?
Come back tomorrow morning, it'll save reading a lot of crap especially all of the linked fake Twitter accounts that people will post without realising they're fake (yeah, right).

Utd signing Telles and Cavani. I’d have taken both of them at City.
Those two and Douglas Luiz would have solved a lot of problems, especially with the Chumps league coming thick and fast after the break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.