It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't him, but people would go ballistic if he ended up as a alternative to Kane or Haaland
Not an alternative, a back up, play in Carabo & Fa Cup. Kane & Haaland are not injury proof, Ings would be a good back up. Proven goalscorer in the Premier league, relatively low wages & free.

i was like that with bellamy couldnt stand the ****,however over time i grew to like his cuntishness, am with you on nasri,although i didnt not like him ,i just could never warmed to him, it still gives me nightmares when he let the ball run out v qpr thinking it was our throw in :)
If he hadn't though we wouldn't have the iconic image of the fan losing his shit and whacking his seat with his scarf. To this day it still makes me smile and it's ingrained in my memories of that day.

I personally would prefer Haaland to Kane for the longevity factor, but would be perfectly fine with either.

Have to think both potentially being available this summer helps our negotiation strategy; we've got a fuck load of cash but only for one of Dortmund or Spurs. Which one wants to cash in?

I personally would prefer Haaland to Kane for the longevity factor, but would be perfectly fine with either.

Have to think both potentially being available this summer helps our negotiation strategy; we've got a fuck load of cash but only for one of Dortmund or Spurs. Which one wants to cash in?
Longevity not guaranteed with Haaland pal, he could easily do a Sane on us. In fact even if he did come to us I think he’d also want to go Real/Barca etc a bit later down the line. Just my opinion but reckon he’s probably more a Ronaldo type than Messi

Longevity not guaranteed with Haaland pal, he could easily do a Sane on us. In fact even if he did come to us I think he’d also want to go Real/Barca etc a bit later down the line. Just my opinion but reckon he’s probably more a Ronaldo type than Messi
Agree that he seems to be willing to move clubs without much time between and we all know who his agent is. I just meant he's much younger than Kane and assuming he stays, would be a much more long-term investment. Granted I think if he can stay relatively fit Kane should still have another five seasons of being a very good striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.