It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would dissagre

150m deal probably more with agent fees, signing on fee's I think even the Sheik would prefer some sort of return on that investment.

The Sheik’s a multi-billionaire. £150M is loose change in his world and that can give a different perspective.
Yes, he cares about getting a return but the desired return may be in the form of trophies won and Kane, as a proven goal machine in the PL, would almost guarantee that.

The Sheik’s a multi-billionaire. £150M is loose change in his world and that can give a different perspective.
Yes, he cares about getting a return but the desired return may be in the form of trophies won and Kane, as a proven goal machine in the PL, would almost guarantee that.
Feel like history says trophies are guaranteed regardless. Agree with you about return though. We have the CFG for that.

Multi billionaires want return, IF we sign Keane he has to produce with that investment and I am sure he would, the only issue I have is his injuries, that is a major worry on this deal,

Haaland looks outstanding but is untried in this league, and we have seen with Werner at Chelsea, a top young player in the German league can look very ordinary in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.