It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all fine if other teams have not strengthened. You can’t tell me you feel as confident we will beat psg with there team today vs their team last season? We missed so many chances last season bc we did not have a clinical striker.
Last year we played with no striker and made do with midfielders this year we are playing a striker, time will tell how clinical he is but early signs are promising, he’ll score more than Aguero of last year I know that much.

I don’t care that we didn’t get Kane or Ronaldo. What I care about is that the club didn’t seem to have a plan b. Surely with our amount of scouts and everything there has to be some talent out there that we could/should have thought of as an alternative
Like who? We need a top notch player to replace Aguero - we don't need a scout to tell us who they are, as the whole world already know their names. None were available

We have less depth especially in lb. the fact that other teams have strengthened while we have not makes us weaker. They are catching/caught up to us.
How do you work that one out
We had Mendy last year,this season we don't
That in my book makes us stronger

That’s all fine if other teams have not strengthened. You can’t tell me you feel as confident we will beat psg with there team today vs their team last season? We missed so many chances last season bc we did not have a clinical striker.

PSG might be open for the counter. Hakimi loves to attack so does Mendes so maybe we can take advantage of that with Grealish and Jesus.

Who has strengthened to the degree that we need to be significantly worried? and who has a better squad?
Chelsea. By just buying one player.. Werner was absolute shit last season and missed sitters. They got a proven goal scorer.. tuchel is a hell of a manager and they won’t struggle like they did under lampard. Tuchel has and will improve all their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.