It's Quiet

i was hoping someone would make a second thread, keep on going with all of the itk's and rumours. i enjoyed it.

so anyway i'd like to see luiz, milner, boateng, gourcuff and ibrahimovic

mancityscot said:
i was hoping someone would make a second thread, keep on going with all of the itk's and rumours. i enjoyed it.

I reckon Luiz, Milner, Boateng and Ibra are all very realistic. While i would love Gourcuff i just can't see it. Hope i'm wrong though. I think he'd be great for us.

BlakeTheBlue said:
mancityscot said:

I reckon Luiz, Milner, Boateng and Ibra are all very realistic. While i would love Gourcuff i just can't see it. Hope i'm wrong though. I think he'd be great for us.

He's a superb talent, Definitely the next zizou<br /><br />-- Tue May 18, 2010 8:44 pm --<br /><br />
BlakeTheBlue said:
mancityscot said:

He's a superb talent, Definitely the next zizou

Thaksins Love Child said:
I think everyone has had an early night ready for the big day tomorrow!!!
Is this a piss take or is something really suppose to happen tommorow cos ive seen a few say this now and im just wondering if your jus taking the piss from wot ajay sed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.