It's quiet

Its January and i dont expect it to get noisy at all unfortunately.

Ssssshhhhh...........

I never expected we'd sign anyone, so not greatly surprised, there's nothing much we could purchase that would improve us in this window.
I expect there would be players that might improve us, but not as much as what will be available in the summer to improve us more.

Club might be thinking ride it out with what we have and go hard in the summer window

The Club is obsessed with the CL though. Maybe I am grasping at straws but maybe....hopefully....they are looking at the financial hit of non top four finish and are comparing it to what it would take to fix the ship now.

I am opposed to us panic buying anyone that is not already on our Summer shopping list...but if we know who we want I would like to think the Club would do the prudent thing and make it happen even if we pay a premium.

City and Barcelona held talks over a deal for Lionel Messi last month with City making it clear they would pay £100m for the player. [Sun]

City did not make a formal bid for Messi but made it clear that they would be willing to break the world transfer record to sign him. [Sun]

Barcelona have refused to confirm if they're open to selling Messi, but City were encouraged by the fact they welcomed talks. [Sun]

Even if it is the sun. Oh no, not this again.

City and Barcelona held talks over a deal for Lionel Messi last month with City making it clear they would pay £100m for the player. [Sun]

City did not make a formal bid for Messi but made it clear that they would be willing to break the world transfer record to sign him. [Sun]

Barcelona have refused to confirm if they're open to selling Messi, but City were encouraged by the fact they welcomed talks. [Sun]

Even if it is the sun. Oh no, not this again.
once he signs the new deal, we wont hear this messi shit anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.