It's sheep we're up against..

stonerblue said:
supersoph said:
This story was the source of many sheep jokes at work today, so thank you for posting!
It made my day a lot more bearable!

excellent. Anything to help Soph.

Aye...well, it was either that or spend all day talking about Schwarzenegger, Lapdancers & trainers again. Not combining the three into one situation...just they were the three main topics of conversation on Friday.

supersoph said:
stonerblue said:
supersoph said:
This story was the source of many sheep jokes at work today, so thank you for posting!
It made my day a lot more bearable!

excellent. Anything to help Soph.

Aye...well, it was either that or spend all day talking about Schwarzenegger, Lapdancers & trainers again. Not combining the three into one situation...just they were the three main topics of conversation on Friday.
Now there's an image to conjure with; Arnie lapdancing while wearing trainers. C'mon, all you photoshoppers; the challenge has been set!!

Now this I want to see....I'm crap at PS, so it's out of my hands.

I could start a game....requesting pictoral accompaniments to the daily conversations we have at my work...

By the sound of your previous postS Soph, I'm not sure that would be a good idea TBH! Nowt personal, you understand. It just sounds like you're working with a rum crowd!!

I'm the worst of the lot!!

It may or may not have been me that instigated the lapdancing conversation....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.