"It's their cup final"

ROSLER_28 said:
Whitworth warrior said:
I'm glad you posted this, My Blue work mate has bragged for years how City help us out, pay back time.

You get fucking everywhere don't you?

Whitworth Wawwior, is just a nauseating prick,

He is certainly not the boy he used to be,hahahahahaha what could be the reason for his anger and resentment ? things are not as they used to be!!!!!!!

wawwior you joker

Matt Diablo said:
ROSLER_28 said:
You get fucking everywhere don't you?

...I know it was still there floating in my bog when I got up this morning

I ecommend you flush the toilet three times. Four, if the water pressure isn't good.

The attitude shift towards us from them has been so noticable a lot of them fully bought into Liverpool being their big game of the season for years then suddenly since the season with Sven beating them twice it is again such a big deal to them. I have had the carling cup rubbed in my face 2 or 3 times already I actually welcome the insult because it really is funny these are the same idiots who told me it's "the mickey mouse cup"

Their arrogance is beginning to be their biggest downfall they have been so used to getting their own way that when they start about the semi simply reminding them why from playing "kids" they had to play a full strength team after a certain League One side dumped them out of the FA Cup...even then we had a weakened side due to injuries and in the end it took a last minute goal to beat us. Our record against them has to be amongst the best in the League since we came back up in 02-03. They don't want to admit it but they do wish they had their own Shiekh Mansour and not agent Glazer.

Then there is their you have bought your way up claims....that is the one I really really love considering they broke record after record and if they are injury free their team would contain over £150 Million of PURCHASED players they have bought their success but over a longer time scale and If they wanna argue that point try

Ferdinand £30 Million (£33 million if agents fees included apparently)
Vidic £7 Million
Anderson £18 million
Nani £15 million
Hargreaves £17 Million
Carrick £14 Million
Rooney £25.6 Million
Berbatov £30.75 Million

Put simply to be successful money has to be spent they are proof of this fact even in their early success they broke records signing the likes of Pallister for £2.5 million (a then record if memory serves)

I don't know what's more annoying, the rags that are saying all they want to do this season now that they can't win the league is to stop us getting fourth or the ones that still think they are definitley going to win the league. Either way they're hilarious and it's going to be even funnier when we hopefully destroy them on Saturday. Someone was talking about how form is nothing going into derbies and it's all about the atmosphere but that still didn't make sense as the atmosphere is going to be at Eastlands so either way we have form and the atmosphere behind us, they have Delia Smith getting them going, "Let's be having you!"

Really can't wait for Saturday, it's going to be immense!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.