Its time for a party! (A related party!).

fbloke

So good old, history laden, doing it the right way Bayern Munich have announced the sale of 8.33% of the club to Allianz for €110m

That means the clean Bavarians now have 3 corporate shareholders.

Allianz 8.33%
Adidas 8.33%
Audi 8.33%

(There is also a little room for the sale of a further chuck as the club constitution allows 30% to be non-fan owned)

Now I'm not one to doubt such things but when your three biggest sponsors also happen to be significant shareholders in the club UEFA might be interested in checking the value of any deals they sign.

Oh, but of course they are not Arab they are German so its all OK is it?

fbloke said:
So good old, history laden, doing it the right way Bayern Munich have announced the sale of 8.33% of the club to Allianz for €110m

Allianz 8.33%
Adidas 8.33%
Audi 8.33%

(There is also a little room for the sale of a further chuck as the club constitution allows 30% to be non-fan owned)

Now I'm not one to doubt such things but when your three biggest sponsors also happen to be significant shareholders in the club UEFA might be interested in checking the value of any deals they sign.

I think this has been the base reason for 99% of the shite that has emanated via TalkShite, the RagMeedya, the Biased Broadcasting Cnuts, SSNakesTV. There might have been the odd snipe were we owned by Americans, Russians, Australians or Martians.

FFPR is a busted flush. The German Rags, Platini, MANUre, the Portuguese blatherskite et al thought that a simple administrative and bureaucratic fix would see off the likes of little Citeh, but they have woven such a web that they are all falling foul of the blatant and wholly transparent attempt to raise the drawbridge.

fbloke said:

Allianz 8.33%
Adidas 8.33%
Audi 8.33%

Any sponsorship from Allianz, Audi and Adidas must surely be classified as coming from a "related party" then, and as such it must be measured against market values to ensure it's all above board. Strange how this is never mentioned yet our clearly non-related party sponsorship deal with Etihad is constantly in the press.

Matty said:
fbloke said:

Allianz 8.33%
Adidas 8.33%
Audi 8.33%

Any sponsorship from Allianz, Audi and Adidas must surely be classified as coming from a "related party" then, and as such it must be measured against market values to ensure it's all above board. Strange how this is never mentioned yet our clearly non-related party sponsorship deal with Etihad is constantly in the press.

Just as weird as the snide comment from JW Henry about how much the losing bid for City's Etihad deal was.

When you consider that LFC had just signed their biggest ever kit deal with Warrior who are a brand owned and controlled by the private company New Balance, who just happen to be Bostonian company with close links to both the Red Socks and J W Henry.............

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
fbloke said:

Allianz 8.33%
Adidas 8.33%
Audi 8.33%

I think this has been the base reason for 99% of the shite that has emanated via TalkShite, the RagMeedya, the Biased Broadcasting Cnuts, SSNakesTV. There might have been the odd snipe were we owned by Americans, Russians, Australians or Martians.

FFPR is a busted flush. The German Rags, Platini, MANUre, the Portuguese blatherskite et al thought that a simple administrative and bureaucratic fix would see off the likes of little Citeh, but they have woven such a web that they are all falling foul of the blatant and wholly transparent attempt to raise the drawbridge.
Bloody hell you spend a lot of time thinking names up for things you dont like
I like the cut of your jib<br /><br />-- 12 Feb 2014, 11:49 --<br /><br />
fbloke said:

Allianz 8.33%
Adidas 8.33%
Audi 8.33%

So according to that deal Bayern Munich is valued at over 1.2 billion euros which is close to what Forbes valued them at last year so even if it was looked at its actually the right price its just the closeness that cuts a little deep

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
fbloke said:

Allianz 8.33%
Adidas 8.33%
Audi 8.33%

Straight from the horses mouth

Quote:
Manchester City owner Khaldoon al-Mubarak promises shake-up
Manchester City chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak has claimed that rival outfits are attempting to freeze the club out of football's hierarchy by demanding 'joke' prices and 'crazy money' for players

City, owned by Abu Dhabi's Sheikh Mansour, have already broke the British transfer record with last September's £32.5 million move for Robinho and the club also attempted to shatter the world with an unsuccessful £91m move for Kaka in January.

But with City now looking to strengthen this summer - a £16.5m move for Blackburn's Roque Santa Cruz is close to being agreed, Al-Mubarak has warned that City will abandon deals if they believe their wealth is being exploited by other clubs.

Al-Mubarak said: "I'm frustrated with people assuming we are going to throw crazy money at deals, that we won't understand true values and we can't negotiate or get value for a player.

"We've had numbers thrown at us that are a joke. There are situations where a £10m player will be offered to us for a 'City price' of £20m.

"We just leave because at that point there's no point arguing. If people are throwing crazy numbers at us, fine, deals won't be done.

"There are two things going on. One, a general view of Arab investors, and two, a whole hierarchy within football where there is a group of clubs that fall within the hierarchy and the clubs that fall outside don't have a seat at the table and shouldn't even demand one."

silverback said:
Blatherskite... my word of the week.

12478157794_f3b92497c0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.