Ivan Rakitic

Even if this is now purely academic, what's he like? I've not watched much of Barca recently...

So because Sky say something on the lines that we aren't getting him , everyone believes it, don't forget they employ Merson as an expert! it gives me more confidence when I hear this

Even if this is now purely academic, what's he like? I've not watched much of Barca recently...

If he comes, he's the best midfielder in the world, but if he doesn't, then he's overrated, getting on a bit, and we didn't want him anyway.

If this was Redcafe of course...

My Barca friend said that he hasn't been all that impressive this year. Is that true? I don't really watch La Liga (it's boring as hell, personally) so I wouldn't really know. He's only 28 and his track record speaks for itself though.

I would imagine there is a deal in the pipeline for the summer that has been leaked and some people have jumped the gun and said its on for jan

This happened when we signed Fernandinho , looked like we had signed him in January, but actually didn't arrive until the summer

He's a quality player, not too dissimilar to Gundogan , which will soften the blow of not having him available for 12 months

Last edited:
Sky Sources? hahaha

On saturday a joke Aberdeen account claimed they had signed a guy with the name : Yerdas Sanonce (your dad is a nonce) basically,
And SKY actually ran with it on their website and twitter haha

Absolute joke of a company who are reaching out to leaches like Ballague & Tancredi for their news,

Dont for one minute think we will ever sign Rakitic, but don't be listening to these scumbags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.