i've got the horn....

Failsworth_Blue said:
scottyboi said:

Surely you two don't seriously believe Hughes is 'great'?
truthfully? no one can tell. when he's had a season, with his own squad we'll be able to judge better. as for the players, we know most are not good enough to be where we wont to be.
when we get back to winning ways my horn will reappear.

de niro said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
truthfully? no one can tell. when he's had a season, with his own squad we'll be able to judge better. as for the players, we know most are not good enough to be where we wont to be.

He'll do well with his own squad next season when we're in the Championship playing the likes of Barnsley et al. be nice to go to Narwich again though always a good weekend down the fens.

Surely you two don't seriously believe Hughes is 'great'?[/quote]
when we get back to winning ways my horn will reappear.[/quote]

He'll do well with his own squad next season when we're in the Championship playing the likes of Barnsley et al. be nice to go to Narwich again though always a good weekend down the fens.[/quote]
not a chance we'll go down.

Keep that horn away from COMS on Friday!!!

I've lost my lucky UEFA Cup gruds! Couldn't find them for Thursday, and look what happened!!! Need to dig em out by February

de niro said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Wasn't it only the other week you was saying we'll finish 6th? If so surely the squad can't be that bad? I was glad when Hughes got given the job and was confident of a top 6 finish this season given the signings we've made but sadly we've produced some awful football and awful displays recently and given the amount of quality in the squad it's not good enough IMO but we'll see what happens in January if Hughes is still here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.