Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Villa fans have calmed down a bit about this, to be honest. Some of the banter around it has been actually funny, rather than mentalists trying to goad journalists into bets for sick kids. Won't stop me winding up as many of them as I can when he signs, though.

I play darts with a Villa fan and Grealish is going on the back of my shirt the moment he signs. Wouldn't usually but it'd be worth getting a dart in the back of my head.

I just can't see Grealish being the kind of person to be happy sitting around waiting for a 'project' to take off whilst his mates are turning up to England training with various winners medals and having played with some of the best players in the world (including the man he adores). What if he stays and then City win the league again and possibly even Europe? I don't see him being someone that would want to risk missing out on that. Also, realistically, how far can this Villa 'project' go these days with FFP always lurking? I'm fully confident that he wants it and we're ready to make it happen once the green light has been given on the finer details. I might be being too positive on this with my blue-tinted glasses on, and in an hour I'll probably be convinced we've blown it again, but I'm sure we've got this all in hand.
If he's having second thoughts, I think it's more to do with him being a lifelong Villa fan than anything else. Villa is all he has ever known to be fair and it could be a huge wrench for him to leave even with the obvious attraction of playing for City. To their credit, they're making some decent signings - Bailey looks like a terrific acquisition and is some coup for them considering they don't have European football to offer him - and the owners do seem prepared to spend as much as FFP allows them to.

Just reading his girlfriend got death threats every day whilst he was at the euros , wtf is wrong with people
Read that the ones sending the threats were mostly women who fancied Jack. Wild.

He is really thinking about staying or leaving, look at his face, like depression:

E70q6hHWUAEeSKf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.