Jack Wilshere

BoyBlue_1985 said:
inchy14 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Most of them are not actually from his generation but other than that you are correct

How the fuck are they not from his generation? They're all playing at the same time he is, a couple are older, a couple younger and some a similar age.
Well I will ignore Sneijder as he is not better than Gerrard, opinions an all that
Kaka is a forward really and has been awful since 2007 after moving to Madrid
Ozil is 24yrs old so 8 years says he isn't in the same generation
Iniesta, Xavi well they are 2 of the greatest of all time and Pirlo too.

Well Scholes and Alonso it seems you agree about.

inchy14 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
inchy14 said:
How the fuck are they not from his generation? They're all playing at the same time he is, a couple are older, a couple younger and some a similar age.
Well I will ignore Sneijder as he is not better than Gerrard, opinions an all that
Kaka is a forward really and has been awful since 2007 after moving to Madrid
Ozil is 24yrs old so 8 years says he isn't in the same generation
Iniesta, Xavi well they are 2 of the greatest of all time and Pirlo too.

Well Scholes and Alonso it seems you agree about.

Actually give you 4 but I would rate him in and around there, I always thought Frank Lampard was better as well, lol. Scholes is kind of a different era though I mean he is almost 39 now.

Wilshere would be twice the player if he didn't spend ten seconds getting the ball on to his left foot. He can only go in one direction and use one segment of the field. He is not (yet) good enough to be a full player until he expands his horizons and realises he has something at the bottom of his right leg (and don't qyote me David Silva, olease).

The way he glides past players is a joy to watch, he has a lot of natural ability and his first touch is very impressive. For a guy his age, he certainly possesses a lot of intelligence on the field. There's nothing really stopping him from becoming one of the best and he certainly is a different type of English player to the ones we're used to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.