Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a very gifted player but a talent like that needs guiding so that world-class potential becomes world-class reality. I still feel that it is a shame that he left us; all those saying that he made the right decision because he is currently 'successful' forget that he has potentially has fifteen years of his career to go. When that is done, then his career can be judged, but not at 18.

I watched part of the second half of Inter v Dortmund last night, so admittedly a VERY small sample, but he was anonymous. As were all the Dortmund attackers to be honest. I was expecting to see a cross between Sterling and Ronaldo after everything I've read about him recently!

That's a bit like watching the Wolves game and using it to judge Sterling.

I watched part of the second half of Inter v Dortmund last night, so admittedly a VERY small sample, but he was anonymous. As were all the Dortmund attackers to be honest. I was expecting to see a cross between Sterling and Ronaldo after everything I've read about him recently!
He spends a majority of his time playing against quite frankly crap defenders, hence all the highlight videos of him nutmegging fullbacks and sliding past 3/4 players at a time. Last night he came up against a very well drilled Conte midfield/defence and was starved of the ball. He is very young but I dont see how he is going to develop in the Bundesliga beating rubbish teams each week.

I don't believe in the hype and he isn't anywhere near good enough for the top teams in the world. If he goes to the rags in the summer its for the hype and marketing which he loves so much. See Pogba for that.

He spends a majority of his time playing against quite frankly crap defenders, hence all the highlight videos of him nutmegging fullbacks and sliding past 3/4 players at a time. Last night he came up against a very well drilled Conte midfield/defence and was starved of the ball. He is very young but I dont see how he is going to develop in the Bundesliga beating rubbish teams each week.

I don't believe in the hype and he isn't anywhere near good enough for the top teams in the world. If he goes to the rags in the summer its for the hype and marketing which he loves so much. See Pogba for that.
He's 19 and one of the best players in the Bundesliga, and will be one of the best in the world in a few years time. I've seen every one of our attacking players have anonymous games. He won a penalty against Barcelona and put in a MOTM against Munich to win them the cup.

He's 19 and one of the best players in the Bundesliga, and will be one of the best in the world in a few years time. I've seen every one of our attacking players have anonymous games. He won a penalty against Barcelona and put in a MOTM against Munich to win them the cup.
One of the best in a very poor Bundesliga, he is routinely beating pretty average players every week which is what I would expect. I don't see how he will progress enough at Dortmund and certainly don't see him going to any of the biggest teams in the world so he wont become one of the best players in the world.

One of the best in a very poor Bundesliga, he is routinely beating pretty average players every week which is what I would expect. I don't see how he will progress enough at Dortmund and certainly don't see him going to any of the biggest teams in the world so he wont become one of the best players in the world.

You could say this about pretty much any attacking player in any league in the world. For the most part an average defence is all you're going to come up against. He has been hit and miss in the bigger games he has played but there have been times where he has definitely made an impact, as a previous poster said even just this season against Barca and Bayern he has affected the game in favour of his side. Give him credit for that. He's miles from the finished article and only time will tell whether he has the football intelligence to adapt his game in the long term to be one of the most accomplished attacking players in the world. But the talent and potential is there for sure IMO.

I have to say i thought he was going to use the media hate wave of City to furthers hype his game, credit to him he did not, he is a very good player when he knows he can beat a player which is quite a lot of the time, how good he gets depends on how much work he puts in, but it is not worth us buying back he left for Dortmund because we bought Sane and there will always be another Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.