Jailbreak

blackley macca said:
i8manu9 said:
Type greenpoison into google. That's the one I've used and I'd definitely recommend it. It guides you through how to install and back up etc.

Also search google for hacked repos such as insanelyi and hackyouriphone. You get all the cydia apps you want for free. Also download Installous, it's basically the App Store but they're all free. I've used it for FM2012, TomTom and iPhoto etc.

Well worth the time and effort. Good luck

I've been thinking about doing it for a while but scared something might go wrong. Is there anyway it could fuck up and then leave my iPhone in a mess that I won't be able to fix? I want to make sure before I try it.
Absinthe is idiot proof. The easiest jailbreak I have ever come across :-)

blackley macca said:
i8manu9 said:
Type greenpoison into google. That's the one I've used and I'd definitely recommend it. It guides you through how to install and back up etc.

Also search google for hacked repos such as insanelyi and hackyouriphone. You get all the cydia apps you want for free. Also download Installous, it's basically the App Store but they're all free. I've used it for FM2012, TomTom and iPhoto etc.

Well worth the time and effort. Good luck

I've been thinking about doing it for a while but scared something might go wrong. Is there anyway it could fuck up and then leave my iPhone in a mess that I won't be able to fix? I want to make sure before I try it.

It can't go wrong if you do it right if that makes sense. Some of the cydia apps might clash but all it needs is to remove one and it's back right again.

Plus regular back ups mean that even if it goes wrong, it won't fuck up the phone because you'd only need to restore from the latest back up

I did mine last night really easy!

Just getting used to Cydia and sources etc.

Anybody know how to get flash?

Also getting free apps seems to be a pain I keep clicking download and it's takes my to a load of different advertising pages!!

kinkladze10 said:

Also getting free apps seems to be a pain I keep clicking download and it's takes my to a load of different advertising pages!!

I haven't managed to find how to actually install flash still but Skyfire plays flash videos. You can get it on the app store for £3 or free using that Installous (Hackulous repo)

Regarding the adds, download Adblock Plus. It's free with the hacked repos. Just type 'hacked repos' into google to find all of them

i8manu9 said:
kinkladze10 said:

I haven't managed to find how to actually install flash still but Skyfire plays flash videos. You can get it on the app store for £3 or free using that Installous (Hackulous repo)

Regarding the adds, download Adblock Plus. It's free with the hacked repos. Just type 'hacked repos' into google to find all of them

Ok thanks pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.