Jamal Musiala

Unless one of our other attacker players is leaving (Bernardo aside) do we actually need him?

He’d have to start on the right wing in my opinion, as he’s not better than foden in the middle. Could that also mean less game time for bobb?

Mainly in the middle, I'd imagine. We have Doku on the right wing. Given his aptitude, he will be wasted playing out wide.

Difficult not to be interested when a quality player like Musiala may become available despite current squad options.

i don't see this happening, would be welcomed addition, but surely someone should be sold then and also i think he is gunning for a better contract

There is a lot of talk of contracts at Bayern. Wanting players to take a cut Kimmich/Sane if they want to resign. Him getting a bumper contract at Bayern might not be as easy as some think.

I think you had a pretty good track record last summer, have you heard anything about the upcoming transfer window?
i think he has answered your question, that all of this regarding Musiala is a click bait and will sign a new deal with Bayern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.