Jamal Musiala

He is a special player, if there's a chance to get him then take it. Can't see Bayern selling unless they know they are getting Wirtz or Musiala is desperate to join us.

I'd prefer Florian Wirtz from Bayer Leverkusen. He has better physics and mentality than Musiala. Additionally, his distance shots is something we need i. e. in the matches against Real Madrid. Would be a perfect fit to KDB.

I'd prefer Florian Wirtz from Bayer Leverkusen. He has better physics and mentality than Musiala. Additionally, his distance shots is something we need i. e. in the matches against Real Madrid. Would be a perfect fit to KDB.
We need both if Bernie is off and KBD is likely to suffer more injuries. Also increased number of games and loss or form would allow for both

We need both if Bernie is off and KBD is likely to suffer more injuries. Also increased number of games and loss or form would allow for both
I have said the same. We need both. They do not play the same style and positions. Musiala can play as a LCM and LW and False 9. Wirtz can play as RCM and RW. We get them both, we are sorted. They are both creators and goal scores. We are formidable with both. Paqueta for Gundo. Wirtz for Bernado/KdB and Musiala for Bernado/KdB. We are then sorted.

he he; I am sorry to tell you but the only club that can take players from Bayern that they dont want to sell is Real

Bayern need a revamp and thus cash.

Obviously they want to keep him but if he has no intention of resigning and we offering 100m euros, we have a serious chance, we would not be wasting our time if the player and his club were not considering.
no, you dont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.