Jamal Musiala

He was but he'd cost more than 100 million and is there any sign he wants to leave?

Maybe if Pep and Txiki went over to see him and showed him what we’d pay him every week and how many trophies he’d win under Pep with KDB, Foden and Haaland.

He‘d be a perfect signing for us, and we need a statement signing after a poor transfer window last summer and a far too close title race this season.

Maybe if Pep and Txiki went over to see him and showed him what we’d pay him every week and how many trophies he’d win under Pep with KDB, Foden and Haaland.

He‘d be a perfect signing for us, and we need a statement signing after a poor transfer window last summer and a far too close title race this season.
Where would he play and instead of who?

Where would he play and instead of who?
He'd be a KDB replacement most likely. Not sure if Kevin would be sold to facilitate a transfer of this size, but bringing Kevin off the bench in the Modric role would be a nice luxury to have.

My only concern is bringing in Musiala will eat into Foden's minutes in midfield. Not sure he'd be too happy with that.

He'd be a KDB replacement most likely. Not sure if Kevin would be sold to facilitate a transfer of this size, but bringing Kevin off the bench in the Modric role would be a nice luxury to have.

My only concern is bringing in Musiala will eat into Foden's minutes in midfield. Not sure he'd be too happy with that.
I'd have thought more like a Jack replacement ? If the probable bullshit was true

It would make Foden and Musiala better players, competition is king.

Last edited:

He won't effect kdb or foden, he'd be a direct replacement for Jack but it would depend on whether jack, city and Munich would be interested in such a swap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.