Jamal Musiala

Looked exhausted last night and only came into the game late on when Real Madrid's players tired and space appeared. Lovely little player but not what we immediately need.

Looked exhausted last night and only came into the game late on when Real Madrid's players tired and space appeared. Lovely little player but not what we immediately need.
I’d agree that maybe he isn’t a priority but I can see us doing a deal if we have the opportunity to get him.

I’d agree that maybe he isn’t a priority but I can see us doing a deal if we have the opportunity to get him.
We have so much youth across the front line already and they're all going to have a year more experience next year. We'll also have Bobb and (perhaps) Savio to add to the mix, so we've an abundance of young talent. For me, we need steel in the midfield, not more silk up front.

Viewed from a Bayern Munich perspective, they have now had a disappointing season and likely know they cannot land Wirz this summer, so losing Musiala will simply not be an option.

No but he's only 21 and might be something we need in a couple of years.

He probably won't leave Bayern in the very near future anyway but we should try and get him if it's possible .

Near enough impossible to prise him away from Bayern Munich even in their predicament.

ive not seen a lot of him, was quite looking forward to watching him ,after reading the transfer experts on bluemoon , fucking dreadful performance, weak and looked like a rabbit in the headlights, he wasnt on his own though , bayern as a whole couldnt pass wind last night

ive not seen a lot of him, was quite looking forward to watching him ,after reading the transfer experts on bluemoon , fucking dreadful performance, weak and looked like a rabbit in the headlights, he wasnt on his own though , bayern as a whole couldnt pass wind last night
Not the best game on which to judge him as an overall player, though at the same time when in connection with us it arguably is. The reality is that we want players that will be strong enough, both mentally and physically, to stand up to Real Madrid at this time of the year after a long and arduous season, one longer and harder than experienced in Germany. We lost a wealth of experience last summer and have invested in youth over the last two summers. There is currently a sizeable gap in between. Time now for a couple of prime-time Brazilians who won't be out-fought, out-run, or out-thought at Anfield, the Emirates, or the Bernabeu.

No but he's only 21 and might be something we need in a couple of years.

He probably won't leave Bayern in the very near future anyway but we should try and get him if it's possible .
We can only hope to get him, and we can only hope to get him if we make sacrifices to our other transfer needs, which are more pressing. I'd much rather we focused on securing our prime targets rather than see us chasing the elusive and helping him negotiate better terms in Munich.

We can only hope to get him, and we can only hope to get him if we make sacrifices to our other transfer needs, which are more pressing. I'd much rather we focused on securing our prime targets rather than see us chasing the elusive and helping him negotiate better terms in Munich.
My ideal situation is to get Lucas Paqueta and Bruno G through the door early as possible in the summer as both have release clauses. City don’t tend to act like this as we often see players arrive in August but that would be ideal.

Any other business we conduct secondary to that is a bonus as a we have got our two key players in the positions that need strengthening the most. We should maintain an active interest in Musiala throughout the summer, if we get him (unlikely) then that is absolutely amazing, however if we don’t and he signs a new deal I won’t be that fussed as he wouldn’t have been a high priority this summer and it is what it is. The key is getting Bruno and Paqueta in early doors.

My ideal situation is to get Lucas Paqueta and Bruno G through the door early as possible in the summer as both have release clauses. City don’t tend to act like this as we often see players arrive in August but that would be ideal.

Any other business we conduct secondary to that is a bonus as a we have got our two key players in the positions that need strengthening the most. We should maintain an active interest in Musiala throughout the summer, if we get him (unlikely) then that is absolutely amazing, however if we don’t and he signs a new deal I won’t be that fussed as he wouldn’t have been a high priority this summer and it is what it is. The key is getting Bruno and Paqueta in early doors.
It's an exceptional year because of the two international tournaments falling this summer. I've written elsewhere today that we could have Paqueta, Guimaraes, and Savio all in the bag before the Copa America starts. Brazil have a warm-up game scheduled for June 12, so players will presumably be heading out soon after the domestic league seasons end: May 19th & 25th, respectively. Get those three in and then just pray that all the others stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.