Jamal Musiala

It's an exceptional year because of the two international tournaments falling this summer. I've written elsewhere today that we could have Paqueta, Guimaraes, and Savio all in the bag before the Copa America starts. Brazil have a warm-up game scheduled for June 12, so players will presumably be heading out soon after the domestic league seasons end: May 19th & 25th, respectively. Get those three in and then just pray that all the others stay.
Bernardo will leave - Jorge Mendes will find someone to trigger that release clause, PSG written all over it. Walker could be a saga that drags on all summer, I don’t see us getting Frimpong either. United’s interest further advanced and only £35m to trigger the release clause. Don’t really want him either

Paqueta for Bernardo
Bruno G for Philips

Savio will stay at Girona now they have qualified for UCL. We aren’t the sort of club to go back on our word and we won’t do Girona dirty like that by insisting he joins this summer.

Who else potentially come will be interesting

I do feel like there's more to Bayern right now aside from the obvious on-pitch struggles. You've got coaches turning them down all over the gaff for starters and arguments between the hierarchy and the current coach going on in public.

If Musiala is playing ball then I can't see it being a contract ploy personally but obviously could be wrong.

They need to stay strong in terms of public image so if that means throwing money at him and giving him what he's after then I reckon they'll do it over losing their star young talent to a European rival. Especially not to one who has the manager they dream of getting back!

Bernardo will leave - Jorge Mendes will find someone to trigger that release clause, PSG written all over it. Walker could be a saga that drags on all summer, I don’t see us getting Frimpong either. United’s interest further advanced and only £35m to trigger the release clause. Don’t really want him either

Paqueta for Bernardo
Bruno G for Philips

Savio will stay at Girona now they have qualified for UCL. We aren’t the sort of club to go back on our word and we won’t do Girona dirty like that by insisting he joins this summer.

I'm increasingly convinced that Bernardo and Walker will stay, and given that the Savio to Manchester City rumours have been floating around since January, it's more than likely that he'll be coming, too.

I've long thought that acquiring Paqueta, Guimaraes, Savio, and even bringing McAtee in for a season, would bulk up the squad numbers, cover the positions where we are short, and give de Bruyne, Stones, Rodri, and Bernardo the rest they so badly need.

Before this season, we enjoyed a run of final/semi-final/final in the Champions League, but we only won it when we had a team with certain players peaking in that season. I hope we go with a slightly larger squad next season, get the League put away early for a change, and then have the luxury of a fit squad come April/May.

I do feel like there's more to Bayern right now aside from the obvious on-pitch struggles. You've got coaches turning them down all over the gaff for starters and arguments between the hierarchy and the current coach going on in public.

If Musiala is playing ball then I can't see it being a contract ploy personally but obviously could be wrong.

They need to stay strong in terms of public image so if that means throwing money at him and giving him what he's after then I reckon they'll do it over losing their star young talent to a European rival. Especially not to one who has the manager they dream of getting back!
Will hear more throughout the summer - Musiala could collect a massive pay check anywhere. I think we would pay him huge money if he came - if he wants out it’s more to do with the sporting project.

Paqueta for Bernardo
Bruno G for Philips

I doubt he does to PSG …He has already played in the French league and they just aren’t aren't appealing of a destination when you are at a club like City. Paris also isn’t that close to the house he is building in Portugal. I’ll believe he is going when he hasn’t sings somewhere. The rumors haven’t meant much over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.