James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Eh? He’s not going to learn shit sticking around and getting 100 minutes of football next season.

He’s 21 now, whilst his choice of clubs has been terrible, he is 100% right to have pushed to go out and actually play football.

That said I’d be shocked if he isn’t sold this summer, he’s not going to make it so it’s time to cash in.
He did that last season and impressed enough that the club was willing to keep him for the season. Sometimes sticking around is an option. Zinchenko and Gomez basically just stuck around and were quite prepared to develop within the club; it works for some but not all. It's a calculated risk, of course, but one never really knows until late in the transfer window and from early injuries just how well the parent club is set for a season.

Eh? He’s not going to learn shit sticking around and getting 100 minutes of football next season.

He’s 21 now, whilst his choice of clubs has been terrible, he is 100% right to have pushed to go out and actually play football.

That said I’d be shocked if he isn’t sold this summer, he’s not going to make it so it’s time to cash in.
Tend to agree he did his two years sitting with the first and not playing much (Just EDS) and then two years playing 30 odd games at Sheffield. Don't see him fancying being a fringe player again with the rumoured targets coming in all being in his position (s)

Not in the squad for Sheffield United today and apparently went for a scan after being injured (groin) against that lot. Might be that his season is already over given how few games are left.

Not in the squad for Sheffield United today and apparently went for a scan after being injured (groin) against that lot. Might be that his season is already over given how few games are left.
Doyle not playing today and Kabore out for the rest of the season.
Is Kalvin our last loanee standing?

He was injured before this run of 3 games so perhaps they're not chancing him with a start? It could also be they're planning ahead for next season now, have they been playing their regulars or others in the squad or youth set-up?
Either of those would make sense, forgot he was injured before these 3 games.

I am curious what the plan is for him next season, I can't see anyway he stays here with Savio coming in.

Either of those would make sense, forgot he was injured before these 3 games.

I am curious what the plan is for him next season, I can't see anyway he stays here with Savio coming in.
Remains to be seen but I get the feeling based on nothing whatsoever that it may be an interesting summer for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.