James Milner

AlloBoi said:
Been far and away Englands best player tonight. Hopefully Nasri works as hard as him to get into the team

On current form both navas and milner are well ahead of Nasri in my pecking order when he recovers. In fact I'm struggling to see a way back into the side for nasri beyond the easy home games.

Didsbury Dave said:
AlloBoi said:
Been far and away Englands best player tonight. Hopefully Nasri works as hard as him to get into the team

On current form both navas and milner are well ahead of Nasri in my pecking order when he recovers. In fact I'm struggling to see a way back into the side for nasri beyond the easy home games.

I'm hoping we go after Reus and sell Nasri at this point, even if he finds form again, I know it won't last long.

Didsbury Dave said:
AlloBoi said:

Those two have had an advantage in that they haven't been carrying a groin injury which has ended up needing an op.

Just picked up the paper this morning:

Player Ratings: Milner 5
Sterling. 7

Did I miss something last night?

Mister Appointment said:
Didsbury Dave said:
AlloBoi said:

Those two have had an advantage in that they haven't been carrying a groin injury which has ended up needing an op.

Neigh!

Astley Lad said:
Just picked up the paper this morning:

Player Ratings: Milner 5
Sterling. 7

Did I miss something last night?
thought jimmy played well last night,he kept it ticking over,and played some lovely balls into the forwards,a few passes went tits up,but over all jimmy is a player you can depend on,and is the reason that he is in a select band of English players that play for the best club in all the world.

I started watching the match,but it just didn't hold my concentration,as city have got better then my interest in England has wayned.

pun intented.

Didsbury Dave said:
AlloBoi said:

Easy home games? This is Samir Nasri you're talking about not Ged Brannan?

First half he was played in the wrong position, when he's played centre mid for us it hasn't been against a team who's whole 11 stay in their bottom 3rd of the field. It didn't suit his game at all. Second half when he was put wider was perfect.

Mister Appointment said:
Didsbury Dave said:
AlloBoi said:

He's been carrying an injury for three seasons?!?!?!?!?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.