James Milner

I'm happy for Milner. He's found his true destiny at Klansfield, putting in 100% effort for a losing cause. Long may it continue.

Showed up Jimmy for what he was last night. Good when he is surrounded by a team keeping the ball and playing well. Once Sevilla dominated and Liverpool needed players who could control the game and keep possession he disappeared.

Hahahahaha
Tbf there can never be enough threads with Sterling getting some stick. Think there's around 6 at the moment. The only one safe is the Joe Hart one but I reckon somebody could shoehorn a reference in at some point.

Tbf there can never be enough threads with Sterling getting some stick. Think there's around 6 at the moment. The only one safe is the Joe Hart one but I reckon somebody could shoehorn a reference in at some point.

Now you mention it, Joe's shit, he can't kick or catch. We'd have been better off with Milner in the squad this season instead of him.

Yeah it's like some people have Sterling Tourettes Syndrome or something. It's a bit weird and seems to be incurable.

To be fair to Milner, he came within 45 minutes of winning something that would have probably meant more to him than any of his achievements at City. Captaining a squad out playing in what he considers his best position to a European final - I'm sure that would have carried more personal weight than playing water boy to Yaya, Silva, Aguero et al. Still, no need for any of his Liverpool big club bollocks.

On another note, which can't be said enough, it's fucking disgraceful how that club treats players it wants out. The hatchet job on Moreno from McPointy, Carragher and co, not dissimilar to the scouse media attacks on Sterling, should serve as a big warning to any of their transfer targets. Cunts to a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.