James Rodriguez - gone to Bayern on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think Silva is finished but it's not gonna go down well saying that on here.
Yeah can't say anything bad about any city player. You will be called A rag for suggesting a player is playing bad or not good enough

Fucking pisstake that PSG are allowed a €100m sponsorship deal by the quatari government every season? How the fuck is that not party related?? One team league and players go there for the money as with all the terrorist attacks it's hardly a safe place to move to?

Fucking pisstake that PSG are allowed a €100m sponsorship deal by the quatari government every season? How the fuck is that not party related?? One team league and players go there for the money as with all the terrorist attacks it's hardly a safe place to move to?
I agree completely regarding the sponsorship, but what has terrorism got to do with anything? That's a worldwide problem

I agree completely regarding the sponsorship, but what has terrorism got to do with anything? That's a worldwide problem

Sorry mate was more just a fact that Paris gets hit hard and it must be a worry moving there?

Yeah can't say anything bad about any city player. You will be called A rag for suggesting a player is playing bad or not good enough

to suggest silva is finished after 1 poor injury plagued season is laughable! he shown enough at the euros that with the right players around him hes still world class!

Nah, you'd just be called stupid for not recognising that Silva is far from finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.