Jamie Carragher

He is one sad ****

A bad winner and a vile loser.

Screaming for Salah to pass the ball against United was hardy unbiased commentry. He is a grade 1 prick. Always screaming when Liverpool score and you can hear his upset when they do not win. His comments about Arsenal summed him up "Get down the tunnel it is only 3 points" yet says fuck all when Klopp does that stupid fist pump after every win.

And he spits at people. As vile as you can get.

Go on City. Win the league and get him sulking.
His whole adult wage earning life is a lie, a massive Evertonian like his dad, playing and now media cheerleading for his bitter bitter rivals

As if the Champions League studio punditry wasn’t bad enough with Micah the Clown constantly talking over others and laughing outrageously whenever he thinks he’s been funny, Spitter has started to see it has paid off financially for The Clown and has taken to spitting out “jokes” at every opportunity. Meanwhile, Thierry Henry looks like he feels like he was brought to talk tactics and has walked into a kindergarten finger painting class!

I don’t even watch the build up anymore because even Kate Abdo, who is both knowledgeable and hot af, is a rag!

Just another sad muppet stealing a living, while constantly digging at Abdo regarding money as she just signed a new contract!

I would never tire of punching the scouse twat.
Made me think of that scene in Moonstruck where Cher slaps Nick Cage across the face and says, “Snap outta it!”

Micah could do with a bit of that. The Clown schtick is embarrassing, even though he appears to be willing to take the money rather than the longevity, because it grows old and starts to grate on you very, very quickly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.