Jan Vertonghen

Mark - TheBlue

With all this talk of Cahill any one think we should be looking at the captain of Ajax? Only 24! as well.

Quote from today: "I want to stay here for other 6 months. We'll see what happens in summer, all know that I'm an ambitious player."

So he's going nowhere this January, Mancini had the chance to buy him in summer but passed. He'll only have one year left on his contract next summer though so his price is going to drop.

Mark - TheBlue said:
With all this talk of Cahill any one think we should be looking at the captain of Ajax? Only 24! as well.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224466" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224466</a>

LoveCity said:
Quote from today: "I want to stay here for other 6 months. We'll see what happens in summer, all know that I'm an ambitious player."

So he's going nowhere this January, Mancini had the chance to buy him in summer but passed. He'll only have one year left on his contract next summer though so his price is going to drop.

ewwdaf.gif

After so much tracking and scouting done on him if we don't sign him this summer and lose him to some other club it will be a real Shame to not see Him And Kompany partner CB .

Both will be perfect together. Kompany has already stated he wants him here ... + they play for their country together to.
This is ONE deal i really want City to do .
Fantastic player only 24, Tall , Strong , has got the flair and a LEADER.. very similar to Vinny .
Wouldn't we want a another Vincent Kompany ?

in my opinion he is a class act and he and kompany can form the best CB partnerships in the bpl.we should take him and sell kolo who seems like his best days are very much past him.And besides they will have a great understanding because their both from Belgium.

Salar said:
in my opinion he is a class act and he and kompany can form the best CB partnerships in the bpl.we should take him and sell kolo who seems like his best days are very much past him.And besides they will have a great understanding because their both from Belgium.
You've changed your tune, what happened to Hummels?

Salar said:

This is not a dig as i really don't know but what are Belgium like defensively as they did not qualify for Euro 2012.

Must be a reason why Mancini went for Savic and not this guy in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.