January Fixtures Remaining

There was a similair threas before we played Everton, West brom, Hull and Blackburn, everyone was saying 10 points no problem and we eneded up with 4.

bluemoon05 said:
There was a similair threas before we played Everton, West brom, Hull and Blackburn, everyone was saying 10 points no problem and we eneded up with 4.

I remember having the same conversation about the December fixtures saying all those were winnable.

But yes I agree with most people, with some additions to the starting eleven I see no reason or excuse for not winning all three.

Two at home and don't think we've too bad a record at Stoke. As difficult as Stoke have been to beat at home this season I think we'll win there.

Our challenge will be coping with all the trouble after the match.

Come on guys our players have enjoyed an extended break, time enough to sort things out, merge Wayne Bridge a bit, and get the batterires recharged after an early season start.

I want to hear a few more go for 9 points, ask the Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Aston Villa, and Everton Fans this question and MOST would say, easy 9 points in the bag, two home games and away to Stoke (-15 GD).

Why are we so negative?

Even Ducado is a pinch negative (A Rare One albeit), he said:

But with some new faces they are all winnable games

On paper we should, but i know this is City!

Be Blue, Believe, we have Robinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.