January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

€100M is around £88M, less than what United paid for Pogba, and only £3M-£8M more than Maguire.
I think we will be seriously looking at a lot of top strikers this summer (like CBs last summer), who knows which we might end up with.

So the window is open, i still do not think we will sign anyone, but we should, some think the January window is a bad window to do business and it is if your an incompetent spendthrift, we should bring in the Fulham left back Robinson and move Mendy on to a sister club, at least till he gets fully fit, swap Zinchenko for Zakaria yes there will be a cash adjustment but both players would prosper, then bring in Milik last i saw he was priced at £13 million, it has to be worth it for the EPL

€100M is around £88M, less than what United paid for Pogba, and only £3M-£8M more than Maguire.
I think we will be seriously looking at a lot of top strikers this summer (like CBs last summer), who knows which we might end up with.
I thought united paid 118 million Euro for Pogba, when you factor in agents fees etc?

So with the window closure fast approaching the belief that we would not buy anyone again seems to be true, no striker, no backup defensive midfielder, no left winger and no quality left wing back did not stop us rising to the top, certainly with COVID affecting the market holding the purse strings tight will almost certainly be the best policy, so what have we bought, youth players, female players even a football club, pity our scouts could not find a bargain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.