January window

I know we are one club but seeing other people commenting about the real reason of that post is really sickening. Saying degatory thing about women team and how they didn't care at all about news concerning women team (Yet making comment on that post).

I know the club have their own reason wanting to promote women team in their main social media account but it seems only inviting more hatred towards them.
Off topic, but I’m a woman and it bothers me they don’t have their own accounts. Most other women’s teams do. I can see some cross promotion on occasion, but I think they should have space and fans that are solely theirs.

interesting what are the chances of us signing someone in the january

Agreed on the player's part.

And he's hardly having a go at the lad, plenty have said it before about him being too PC.

Plenty of people remember stuff being said in the past about Mendy & his allegations, Silva and his comments etc.

But this isn't the place to continue discussing them :-)

Something's happened up there since the allegations came out. Him and Tripper

Too PC? What do you even mean? My stance on Mendy was that I wasn't gonna talk about him at all given it was incredibly serious allegations and not something you casually chat about on a football channel because its bloody weird to debate it. Not sure whats wrong with that! I actually defended Silva too? I just said I understood why people were taking offence and that I reckon footballers should be trained on this stuff when they move to a country with differing expectations. Once again, what the fuck is wrong wiht that?

Too PC? What do you even mean? My stance on Mendy was that I wasn't gonna talk about him at all given it was incredibly serious allegations and not something you casually chat about on a football channel because its bloody weird to debate it. Not sure whats wrong with that! I actually defended Silva too? I just said I understood why people were taking offence and that I reckon footballers should be trained on this stuff when they move to a country with differing expectations. Once again, what the fuck is wrong wiht that?

It was when he was cleared, you clearly said your not going to speak about him at all (despite others talking about it) and then cut your feed short at that time.

Not doubt the rest of your videos are great, and you defended Silva to, it's just a comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.