Jarrad Branthwaite

Maybe one of the current set is going to leave or maybe the club think Branthwaite is worth buying now - thinking he could develop to be better than what we have?

I don’t see the need for him, but weve signed plenty of players in positions we are already strong in.
I don't see anyone leaving just yet. Stones is the only who we need cover for and he is right sided.

Remember he's 21. Aguerooooooo happened 12 years ago and kids looked up to City and the dominant incredible force we've become. In England we are the team every player wants to play for.

I don't see anyone leaving just yet. Stones is the only who we need cover for and he is right sided.
Not necessarily an issue, IMO.
We have Ruben, Manuel, and John for RCB, potentially. Of course, Manuel or John can play RB as well to cover for (aging) Kyle. Jarrad, Nathan, and Josko could share the LCB/LB minutes.

All things considered, I think we should get this boy. He can be very special in a couple of years, and being so young, he could potentially be an asset for us for over a decade.

Not necessarily an issue, IMO.
We have Ruben, Manuel, and John for RCB, potentially. Of course, Manuel or John can play RB as well to cover for (aging) Kyle. Jarrad, Nathan, and Josko could share the LCB/LB minutes.

All things considered, I think we should get this boy. He can be very special in a couple of years, and being so young, he could potentially be an asset for us for over a decade.
I am not so sure he will have enough quality to succeed at City and besides that we already have Gvardiol who is meant to be that player who can be an asset for a decade. There are other areas that need attention first.

Would be reticent about spending a king’s ransom on him when Doyle is a year younger and still developing. He’ll presumably be playing in the top flight next season, so we’ll have more opportunities to evaluate his merits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.