Jarrad Branthwaite

Kompany talking glowingly about him after todays game. Was superb again.

If we are not forced to sell, then he needs to ignore Utd, Spurs or Chelsea and wait for a bigger move.

Kompany talking glowingly about him after todays game. Was superb again.

If we are not forced to sell, then he needs to ignore Utd, Spurs or Chelsea and wait for a bigger move.
I know finances dictate what will happen in the future, but sooner or later you need to build a team around one or two and he would be one imho. It you have to sell make sure it's to us!

I know finances dictate what will happen in the future, but sooner or later you need to build a team around one or two and he would be one imho. It you have to sell make sure it's to us!
He looks a very good prospect, but not sure he looks better than Gvardiol.There is nobody I’d sell to make room for him.

Walker. He's not been impressive this season and needs gradual shifting out.

Akanji, Stones, Ruben, Gvardiol. Ake, Rico and this guy. 4 right footed and 3 left footed, well balanced.
We aren't going with 6 centre backs.Not least because I expect Pep to do 2 years and move on. Unlikely the next manager wants 6 centre backs and 1 fb/midfielder in Lewis. If Walker goes fairly sure we'd buy a full back of one kind or another.
Can't buy everyone no matter how much of a prospect they are.

We aren't going with 6 centre backs.Not least because I expect Pep to do 2 years and move on. Unlikely the next manager wants 6 centre backs and 1 fb/midfielder in Lewis. If Walker goes fairly sure we'd buy a full back of one kind or another.
Can't buy everyone no matter how much of a prospect they are.
Why do you expect Pep to move on in two years time & to where?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.